Describing a person


The handsome father and his cute daughter



             This is the picture of a handsome father and his cute daughter. They are father and daughter who are very close.

             The father’s name is Kane. He has short straight blond hair, blue eyes, pointed nose, and fair complexion. He is a tall man of 30 years. He always wears a T-shirt and blue jeans. He is a good- looking and handsome. In addition, he is a gentle friendly and helpful. He is a very kind of businessman. This is why Kane is popular among his friends.

            The daughter’s name is Kate.She has long blond hair, blue eyes, pointed nose, and fair complexion.She is a tall girl of 12 years. She always wears a long white skirt. She is a pretty.She smiles a lot so her face always looks happy. She studies at Joshep School. All her friends like her because she is helpful. She never refuses to give help to them when they need it.


                      ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ภาพดอกไม้เคลื่อนไหวดุ๊กดิ๊ก

Comments

  1. I give you 9 points too I like this story and I can understand it. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paragraph is good, easy to understand and grammar is correct. i give you 9 point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paragraph is great but you should check the grammar in the passage. I'll give you 8 point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea and your content is great. i give you 9 points.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas

My favorite place

flooding in Asia