Christmas

             Christmas, which falls on December 25th, commenrates the birth anniversary of the Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, who is believed as the Son of God by the people of Christian religion, is prophet of Christianity. People believe that Jesus Christ was sent to the earth to save mankind. Christmas is a very important festival for the chritians. People do lots of preparations and decorations, such as Church, houses and school. At this day people decorate a Christmas tree and wear colourful dress. Everyone enjoy a cultural,such as dancing and singing.On Christmas people eat many foods, such as  sweets, fruits and nuts. There is also tradition of giving gifts, such as chocolates, candies, and cards. It is a big tradition of distributing gifts at mid night of the Christmas by the Santa Claus to everyone in the family members. Santa comes in the night to everyone house and give gifts to all especially funny gifts to the children. Christian people do pray to their God, confess about their all sins and sufferings, sing holy songs and meet each other with love.


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ Christmas
http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/christmas



ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ภาพดอกไม้เคลื่อนไหวดุ๊กดิ๊ก




Comments

  1. This paragraph is clearly and easy understand. I give you 8 point

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paragraph is OK, i can understand when i read,I give you 9 points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Santa Claus when I read your paragraph. Your paragraph is easy to understand. I give you 8 poins

    ReplyDelete
  4. This paragraph is great and the details is easy to read. I'll give you 9 point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place

flooding in Asia