My favorite place


My favorite place




           It’s located at Cha-Am beach in Petchaburi. It is a clean and beautiful. This place is very popular in Thailand. I like to go there with my family. I smelled the fresh air of the beach and the delicious food. The food put on the rectangular table. I heard the waves and the singing birds. I saw the boat beside the beach and the falling coconuts ground. I touched grainy sand. The beach was jewel-blue. I enjoyed swimming in the sea.I often go to Cha-Am beach  on Holiday.I felt happy because the sea makes me relax. 



ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ภาพดอกไม้เคลื่อนไหวดุ๊กดิ๊ก

Comments

  1. I like your favorite place too. Its beautiful. When I went to Cha-Am beach I feel good and enjoy. Your paragraph is very good I give you 9 poins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paragraph is good and clear.i can read to understand. I give you 8 points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paragraph is great but you should add more details. I'll give you 8 point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent writing. i give you 8 points.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas

flooding in Asia