flooding in Asia
| http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15147438 |
In my opinion,the flood is caused in many ways.
Sometimes rain falls heavily for days together. The rain water of mountains
flows down the river. Then the water flows down the river and floods the
adjacent lands.
In addition, the recent floods in Southeast Asia are a result of a multitude of
factors, including typhoons, heavy rains, and tropical storms. In Bangkok the
government had set up a sandbag wall that spanned over six kilometers in order
to prevent flooding from high tides in November of 2011. During a flood the water of the river rises
very high. It sweeps away everything that comes in its way. The Whole area under a flood presents
a very horrible sight. Out of all the natural disasters, floods are the most
common in both developed and developing countries.
Moreover,flooding in
Southeast Asia raises many concerns for the health and well-being of those
affected. During the actual onset of the flood there is potential for direct
causes of injury and death. After the
onset of a flood, there is potential for an increase in communicable diseases
and further injury. As
people start to accumulate back to their homes, the structure and foundation of
buildings become damaged and weak, and collapsing can again cause injuries.
Finally,
Mental health issues have also
been known to increase in populations who have experienced flooding, most
commonly anxiety, depression and stress.
Your paragraph is good , when I it i think i'm reading about the news or the newspaper, I understand of all. I give you 8 point.
ReplyDeleteThis paragraph is easy to understand and I like detail I give you 9 poins
ReplyDeleteThis paragraph is great but you should create the topic. I'll give you 8 point.
ReplyDeletelove your writing. you divided them clearly. i give you 9 points.
ReplyDelete