Generating Ideas

Exercise 1 page 3

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ภาพดอกไม้เคลื่อนไหวดุ๊กดิ๊ก
Out line

>>Who was/were involved in the story?
- Myself and family.

>>What happened?

- I went to Ratchaburi with my family.

>>When did the story happen?
- The story happened last year.
>>Where did the story happen?
- At Suanphueng in Ratchaburi.

>>How did the story happen?
- We stayed at Suanphueng resort for two days.
- We relaxed on the swimming pool and visited around the resort.
- We went to Water Park.
- We swam and took a lot of photos.
- We had lunch at restaurant.

>>How did the story end?
- My mother saw her friends so she invited friends to eat with us.

     My happiness trip
              I went to Ratchaburi with my family last year. I had a wonderful weekend in Ratchaburi. We stayed at Suanphueng resort for two days. The resort was great that beautiful and clean. We relaxed on the swimming pool and visited around the resort.The weather was great.Then,we went to Water Park.There were many people. We swam and took a lot of photos. It was fun. I felt happy and excited. After that, we had lunch at restaurant.The food was delicious and cheap.While we were eating,my mother saw her friends. She invited friends to eat with us. It was a good trip for me.







ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ภาพดอกไม้เคลื่อนไหวดุ๊กดิ๊ก

Comments

  1. Good story when I read I happy too
    I give you 10 poins

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good paragraph and the title is interest. And the detail is ok. I give you 9 point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The detail is a good and easy to understand.I give you 8 point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorrawee you eat restuarant right? Hahaha; your paragraph it's nice and clearly. I give you 9 point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas

My favorite place

flooding in Asia