My exciting moment in my life
I was shy and did not assertive. My
teacher gave me to speak in front of the class. I felt very excited. I was fear
to speak in public. When I spoke in front of the class, I took a deep breath. As I
stood in the middle of the room, I looked down at my audience. Then, I looked
down at my note cards. I did not make eye contact with teacher and friends.
While I spoke, my heart was beating so fast. But finally I would say until the
end. It was a very exciting thing for me.
I'm exciting too your context I give you 8 poins
ReplyDeleteIt's a good paragraph. Your story is good too. but the title is interest. And the detail is very good. I give you 8 point.
ReplyDeleteit's easy understand and tell yourself is a good. I give you 8 point.
ReplyDeleteYour story is ok, when I read I can understand It. I give you 7 point.
ReplyDelete