Christmas http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/christmas Christmas, which falls on December 25 th , commenrates the birth anniversary of the Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, who is believed as the Son of God by the people of Christian religion , is prophet of Christianity. People believe that Jesus Christ was sent to the earth to save mankind. Christmas is a very important festival for the chritians. People do lots of preparations and decorations, such as Church, houses and schoo l . At this day people decorate a Christmas tree and wear colourful dress. Everyone enjoy a cultural, such as dancing and singing .On Christmas people eat many foods , such as sweets, fruits and nuts . There is also tradition of giving gifts, such as chocolates, candies, and cards. It is a big tradition of distributing gifts at mid night of the Christmas by the Santa Claus to everyone in the family members. Santa comes in the night to everyone house...
this paragraph is good and detail interesting. I give you 8 point.
ReplyDeleteYour paragraph is good clear and easy to understand. I give you 8 point
ReplyDeleteI like your paragraph because I feel I'm in Cha-Am beach too and I want to go Cha-Am beach follow you I give you 9 poins
ReplyDeleteNice story, easy to understand. i give you 9 points.
ReplyDelete